For The Truth

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Here's Ed!

This post is for the purpose of introducing Ed Stetzer. I was able to meet him (by way of introduction of a former classmate from SEBTS, Tim Rogers) at the Building Bridges Conference this past November at Ridgecrest. I believe that exposure to this LifeWay Researcher has some value to my small but dear readership, particularly those of the GNBC flock. I say, “believe” because I am still tentative as to my thoughts an feelings concerning Ed, but am venturing to introduce him ex ante my final (reasonably so) assessment. I know, these are vague and non-committal terms, but if you understand the breadth and depth of my loyalty once given then you may understand my caution. It could be stated in juxtaposition to Mr. Darcy’s statement on his opinion of others. In other words, my good opinion once given is nearly impossible to lose. Anyway here’s Ed Stetzer, the young and vital face of LifeWay Research. I look forward to seeing more of his work in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home